Beyond the Board

April 24, 2019

How can the School District of Clayton attain its vision for the Profile of the Graduate? The Globe examines the potential for student and teacher voice and leadership in the District by considering new opportunities and examining past roles that have been lost.

Beyond the Board of Education

Photo of Luka Bassnett
Luka Bassnett, Reporter

Luka Bassnett is a sophomore at Clayton High School, and is a reporter for the Globe. A first year member of the Globe staff, Luka joined the newspaper in order to have a better...

Photo of Disha Chatterjee
Disha Chatterjee, Reporter

Disha is a sophomore and this is her first year on Globe. Disha joined Globe because she loves writing and wanted to get involved in a new experience. She is looking forward to...

Photo of Kaia Mills-Lee
Kaia Mills-Lee, Reporter

Kaia Mills-Lee is a freshman at CHS and this is her first year on the Globe. Kaia joined the Globe staff because she hopes to improve her journalism skills. She also wishes to...

Photo of Grace Snelling
Grace Snelling, Senior Managing Editor

Grace Snelling is a 11th grader and this is her third year on the Globe staff. In previous years she has been a page editor and she is currently the senior managing editor of The...

Photo of Lila Taylor
Lila Taylor, Senior Managing Editor

Lila is a junior and this is her third year as a member the Globe staff. She is a senior managing editor and is very excited for the year ahead. She was a feature section editor...

Photo of Michael Melinger
Michael Melinger, Chief Photo Editor

Michael Melinger is a Junior at Clayton High School.  This is his third year on the Globe.  He currently serves as the Chief Photo Editor for the Globe.  This is his second...