Beyond the Board

April 24, 2019

How can the School District of Clayton attain its vision for the Profile of the Graduate? The Globe examines the potential for student and teacher voice and leadership in the District by considering new opportunities and examining past roles that have been lost.

Beyond the Board of Education

Photo of Luka Bassnett
Luka Bassnett, Reporter

Luka Bassnett is a junior at CHS and is starting his second year as a reporter for the Globe. Luka joined the Globe in his sophomore year as a way to improve his writing skills...

Photo of Disha Chatterjee
Disha Chatterjee, Feature Section Editor

Disha is a junior and this is her second year on Globe. Disha joined Globe because she loves writing and wanted to get involved in a new experience. She is looking forward to trying...

Photo of Kaia Mills-Lee
Kaia Mills-Lee, Page Editor

Kaia Mills-Lee is a sophomore at CHS and this is her second year on the Globe. Kaia joined the Globe staff because she hopes to improve her journalism skills. She also wishes to...

Photo of Grace Snelling
Grace Snelling, Editor-in-Chief

Grace Snelling is a senior and is Editor-In-Chief of the Globe this year. She has previously been a reporter, page editor, and senior managing editor. Throughout her childhood,...

Photo of Lila Taylor
Lila Taylor, Senior Managing Editor

Lila is a junior and this is her third year as a member the Globe staff. She is a senior managing editor and is very excited for the year ahead. She was a feature section editor...

Photo of Michael Melinger
Michael Melinger, Chief Multimedia Editor

Michael Melinger is a Senior at Clayton High School.  This is his fourth year on the Globe.  He currently serves as the Chief Multimedia Editor for the Globe.  This is his third...