Freezing School

Freezing+School

A new solution to global warming has suddenly surmised, simply open the doors of Clayton High School, and there would be enough cold air to cool the planet.

While that might be a bit of a stretch, CHS, among other things, is known to students as a temperature confused building.

In the winter, we have to layer our clothes properly with tank top and shorts under our typical winter attire.  In the summer, we have to bundle up to combat the freezing temperatures.

While Clayton students are typically pretty smart, once we enter the threshold of our own building, it takes over our minds. The building confuses us, forcing us to shiver and chatter our teeth in the midst of summer. We forget about the scorching temperatures outside, and focus our energy on heating our body up.

Now, there are several rumors behind our building’s cold spells:

1. The District wants to be sure students are dressed appropriately so they crank up the AC so students have no choice but to haul out their winter clothing at all times.
  2. There is a secret herd of penguins kept in the basement of the school so the temperatures need to be kept extremely low to ensure their well-being.
  3. The culinary arts classes are currently in the trial phase of their latest project: turn the school into a refrigerator to store more food, no wonder there are sometimes pieces of food found randomly throughout the hallway.