Indian Palace: Savory Cuisine, Beautiful View

Indian Palace is tucked away near one of the Lambert Airport parking facilities, and takes a bit of navigation to reach. This dining gem is located on the 11th floor of a hotel and is a long ride up in the elevator, but the savory food and panoramic view completely justifies the trip up.

A long glass window along both sides of the converted hotel floor offers diners a full view of the Lambert Airport western landing strip, a quick respite for diners’ eyes between bites of Indian food.

And the food, what would the restaurant be without the food?

For a cheap 12 dollars in cash, diners have access to an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, including traditional Indian curries, rices, chickens, breads, vegetables and desserts. Though the lunch buffet appears small, there is always enough food, as it is replenished often, and the variety is great enough that diners are never bored of one particular food.

Even if diners are not familiar with Indian food and the different curries, they are highly recommended to try everything. Their taste buds will thank them.

A pleasant homey feel accompanies the visit; rock wall dividers and potted plants nicely decorate the converted hotel space.

For the price of 12 dollars, lunch buffets are a steal. Clayton students need to make it to Indian Palace and try the cuisine whenever possible.