Sunset of Thanksgiving Break

As the sun sets on the last night of Thanksgiving break, reality sets in.  Three  and a half weeks until finals.  Only three and a half weeks until we will all turn our backs on our school work once again and look into the outside world.  We will be with family and friends as we celebrate the holidays and the winter season.  These last three and a half weeks are crucial times for students and tend to be the most stressful.  Finishing up assignments due before break.  Rushing to finish the assignment assigned months ago as well as the ones we were just assigned.  Studying for finals seems to be on the back burner until now, when reality sets in.  So take this night to finish off your period of relaxation or to cram in your homework.  Realize that these next three and a half weeks will go by very quickly and before you know it, it will be winter break.  Hang in there for the last couple weeks and keep your mind focused on grades because soon, you will be able to kick back and relax once again.