A House Divided

December 27, 2018

In the latest cover story, the Globe explores the political climate of Clayton and the US surrounding many current issues of debate, such as climate change, the Trump administration, Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court and more. Click below for an immersive reading experience, or scroll further for a detailed infographic about political issues from a survey of 250 CHS students.

A House Divided

Grace Snelling, Senior Managing Editor

Grace Snelling is a 11th grader and this is her third year on the Globe staff. In previous years she has been a page editor and she is currently the senior managing editor of The...

Sara Stemmler, Feature Section Editor

Sara Stemmler is a eleventh grader participating in her third year on the Globe staff and is the Feature Section Editor. Sara is currently a member of the CHS Tennis Team and Track...

Lila Taylor, Senior Managing Editor

Lila is a junior and this is her third year as a member the Globe staff. She is a senior managing editor and is very excited for the year ahead. She was a feature section editor...

Jacob LaGesse, Editor-in-Chief

Jacob is a senior at CHS and this is his fourth year on the Globe. He is currently serving as the Editor-in-Chief, and in the past has served as Senior Managing Editor and News...

Disha Chatterjee, Reporter

Disha is a sophomore and this is her first year on Globe. Disha joined Globe because she loves writing and wanted to get involved in a new experience. She is looking forward to...

Michael Melinger, Chief Photo Editor

Michael Melinger is a Junior at Clayton High School.  This is his third year on the Globe.  He currently serves as the Chief Photo Editor for the Globe.  This is his second...