“Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe” and Why You Should Watch

October 22, 2020

Disney Television Animation recently produced Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe. The film was released on Disney+ on August 28, 2020 and has been a big hit.
The plot revolves around Candice’s desire to feel special. All of her life she has wanted to be as extraordinary as her little brothers, Phineas and Ferb. So when she is taken to an alien planet and learns that she admits a special chemical, she is beyond excited and decides to stay. Candace is told she admits remarkalonium, a chemical that can save the planet of Feebla-Oot, and therefore makes her the most special person in the universe. Meanwhile, her little brothers along with her friends and Dr. Doofenschmirtz set off on a space adventure to rescue Candace and her friend Vanessa.
Candace Against the Universe is fun for the whole family. The movie included 1h 27min of action, adventure, and humor. The best part is that you do not need to have watched any of the previous episodes of Phineas and Ferb to understand the movie. There are also a handful of catchy original songs scattered throughout the movie that will have you bouncing to the beat. The show is obviously designed for young children, but appeals to every demographic. There are many jokes that were designed for the enjoyment of old viewers (that go right over the heads of young children). Besides being wildly entertaining for all viewers, it focuses on very important themes including the power of sibling love and wanting to feel extraordinary. I would recommend this movie for all families, especially those who have a mild obsession with Phineas and Ferb like my own.

Your email address will not be published.