Media feds the Sheen frenzy

Charlie Sheen arrives at Enclave nightclub after an appearance at the Chicago Theater in Chicago, Illinois, April 3. (Scott Stazzante/Chicago Tribune/MCT)

We have heard a lot from the media about Charlie Sheen lately, however, I wonder if this is the right to way to be going about his personal issues. Sheen first and foremost lacks a compass. A moral compass, that is.

We all know that he has ruined his life all by himself by getting involved in drugs, and treating multiple women like property, yet calling them goddesses.

Charlie Sheen even got kicked off his show, “Two and a Half Men”, his character illustrating a man who sleeps with multiple women. In the show, he is  a cartoonish, over-exaggerated sex addict”.  The fact of the matter is that the real Sheen is even worse.

Let me just say, that having multiple girlfriends is one thing, but to outwardly encourage disloyalty, is a shallow vie for attention.

Sheen chooses with which girl he sleeps every night, having them both in the same room. To put up with this disloyalty seems unbelievable to me.

Why would anyone publicize something so sick and private for any other reason than to get publicity. I could go on and on about the many creative ways Sheen has found to degrade women but this is not the half of what he has done to ruin his own life.

Sheen was kicked off the show  because of his drug use and his inability to get along with the producers.

We see a lot of celebrities getting onto drug problems, yet in Sheen’s case, the two problems he has compiled into a whirlwind of mental illness and horrifying behavior. Thus I see no other than to conclude that Charlie Sheen has absolutely no moral compass.

Frankly, I find everything that he has done disgusting; however, what is even more disgusting is that Charlie Sheen is getting an extreme amount of media attention. What people do not realize is that he is asking for attention by dating multiple women and ranting about his “exceptional” nature, and  the media is feeding right into it.

He may have a mental illness, he may have a disease, he may even (god forbid) be normal; however, Sheen’s many relationships and personal conflicts have become known to the public on one basis alone: he wants attention and the media is willing to give it to him.

If he knows anything, it’s what the media will do when they hear an actor say that he has two girlfriends that he calls goddesses. My firm belief is that the public does not need to hear about his shallow endeavors; it needs to put him in his place as a person.

What happens when you pay attention to a screaming toddler? The toddler screams more. Charlie Sheen is hardly more mature than a little kid, yet he is getting undeserved attention that the media happily provides.

My view? Cut people like Charlie Sheen out before they “bless” us with their faces all over the news.