Legend of Hercules

Legend of Hercules OFFICIAL MOVIE POSTER
Legend of Hercules Movie Poster/ Official Movie Website

Set in Ancient Greece, Legend of Hercules tells the age-old epic tale of the heroic demigod, Hercules. Kellan Lutz plays the starring role of the mighty protagonist. Roxanne McKee plays the role of Hercules mother, Alcmene, as well as the wife of the ferocious King Amphitryon. She feels unloved by the King. One night she heard rumors about Zeus wanting to have her child. She gives birth to the demi-god Hercules. After the mighty king sees the events, he is angered, but says nothing of it. All he requests is that his son, Iphicles takes the throne. Alcmene obeys immediately. Iphicles is definitely not the nicest kid around, and Hercules keeps his anger with his brother growing inside, until one day, he looses it when he finds out his brother is going to marry his true love. The movie is definitely not short on battle scenes, and is unbearably long, but the special effects are good and Kellan Lutz is good at playing Hercules, however, the plot of this movie definitely could have been improved.